At ProElect, our electricians are equipped to deal with large scale jobs with little to no disruption to the other trades involved in the job. We’re equipped with the best technicians and the right equipment to deliver a range of services, including installing CCTV and intercoms.
Why Use ProElect for Multi Unit Developments?
- All ProElect jobs are done in accordance with AS/NZS 3000:2018.
- We provide a Certificate of Electrical Safety for any installation and lodge work with ESV.
- All ProElect installations are filed for future reference.
The Process for Electrical Installations in Multi Unit Developments:
- Step 1: We will visit the site to discuss the job with relevant parties.
- Step 2: Depending on the type of build, ProElect will discuss the best solutions for this development, helping you to optimise your investment and ensure the safety of any occupants.
- Step 3: We will provide a quote based on the scope of work.
- Step 4: If the quote is accepted, we’ll liaise with other trades to book a convenient time to complete the job.
- Step 5: Regardless of the job, we lodge records and plans in our database for future servicing and requirements.
ProElect’s 12-month guarantee covers all installations.