ProElect’s expert team comes with all the knowledge to cater to your office’s unique needs. We provide a range of office fitout services, including data network cabling, communication and data racks, intercoms, boardroom and conference setups, and projector and screen setups.
Why Use ProElect for Your Office Fitout?
- ProElect puts the safety of your employees first. All our work is carried out according to Australian and New Zealand electrical standards AS/NZS 3000:2018.
- ProElect installations come with a Certificate of Electrical Safety and are lodged with ESV. That means any works will be covered by insurance.
- We record all our installations in our database for future reference and servicing.
The Process for Electrical Installations in Shop Fitouts:
- Step 1: We will send a qualified team to visit you on site to discuss your needs in person.
- Step 2: We will go through everything with you and consult on the best setup and solutions for your office’s needs and your employees’ safety.
- Step 3: Following this meeting, we’ll send you a quote based on the scope of work.
- Step 4: If you accept the quote, our team will liaise with other trades to arrange a time to complete the job. We pride ourselves on our relationships within the industry and work flexibly with others to ensure there are no holdups.
- Step 5: Once we’ve completed the job, we’ll log full records and plans of your office fitout in our database so we have a history of the job for future servicing and requirements.
ProElect’s 12-month guarantee covers all upgrades and replacements.