Whether you’ve bought a new home, moved into a new property, or are renovating your existing home, you’ll want to relax knowing your new investment will be done right the first time.
At ProElect, your family’s safety is paramount. We can visit to give a fully personalised quote of your electrical installation.
We’ll also suggest ways to improve your way of life through innovative new technologies, the latest styles and trends, and common, popular practices so you’re not left wondering whether you’ve spent your money wisely.
Our expert electricians can fulfil all types of electrical installations for your renovations, including kitchen upgrades, bathroom renovations, full home renovations, half builds, and face lifts.
Why Use ProElect for Your Renovation?
- Any works we carry out are in accordance with AS/NZS 3000:2018.
- All ProElect renovations are recorded and kept on file for future reference.
- All ProElect renovations come with a Certificate of Electrical Safety and are lodged with ESV, so you can rest assured your installation is covered by your home insurance.
The Process for Electrical Installations in Renovations:
- Step 1: One of our technicians can meet you on site to go through your renovation or upgrade with you.
- Step 2: Depending on the type of renovation or upgrade, our team will advise you on the best solutions to meet your needs, ensure your family’s safety, and optimise your investment.
- Step 3: They’ll map out a plan we can then email to you and adjust until you’re happy to give us the go ahead.
- Step 4: If you accept our quote, we will then talk with you about any other trades commencing works and book an appropriate time with the items approved. Our team prides itself on its ability to work alongside other trades so there are no delays in deadlines.
- Step 5: We keep full records and plans of the entire electrical installation in our database so we have a history of your installation for future servicing and requirements.
ProElect’s 12-month guarantee covers all upgrades and replacements.