With our home automation systems, you’ll be able to set up automated controls to adjust settings and turn equipment on and off at scheduled times. Your appliances can even respond to changes in your home environment, such as the temperature.
We have entry level all the way up to full function home automation setups available, including retrofits and new installations.
Why Use ProElect for Your Home Automation System?
- All ProElect installations are done in accordance with AS/NZS 3000:2018.
- Any installations by ProElect come with a Certificate of Electrical Safety and are lodged with ESV, meaning you can relax knowing your new home automation system is covered by your home insurance.
- Our installations are recorded and kept on file for reference in the future.
The Home Automation Process:
- Step 1: Before any works begin, our team will arrive at your home to discuss your needs in person.
- Step 2: You’ll receive a scope of work and a quote based on this meeting.
- Step 3: If you accept the quote, ProElect will organise for our technicians to work on your home automation installation at a time convenient to you. One of our technicians will visit to complete the installation.
- Step 4: Your job is recorded in our database so we have a history of the installation for future servicing and requirements.
All home automations are backed by ProElect’s 12-month guarantee.